Tune in at 9:30 p.m. ET Monday on ESPN when the Nashville Predators host the Colorado Avalanche in Game 4 of the NHL’s first round of playoffs. The Avalanche lead the series 3-0.
Colorado picked up a 7-3 road win in its last outing on May 7 against the Nashville Predators.
Nashville’s last game was a 7-3 home loss to the Colorado Avalanche on May 7.
To prepare for this game, here’s what you need to prepare for the first round of Monday’s NHL playoffs.
Colorado Avalanche vs. Nashville Predators Odds and betting lines
- Prefer: Avalanche (-252)
- Underdog: Predators (+204)
- More less : 6.5
Want action on the latest NHL games? Place your legal sports bets on this game or others in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook.
Avalanche statistics and trends
- Colorado is 57-22 as the betting favorite this season.
- In 29 games with odds below -252, the Avalanche have 23 wins.
- Funding line odds indicate Colorado has a 71.6% chance of winning this game.
- Colorado has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in 45 of 86 games this season.
- Over the last 10 games, the Avalanche have earned 85.0% of the possible points with an 8-1-1 record.
- They averaged 3.1 goals per game (31 in total) during that time.
- Defensively, the Avalanche allowed 17 goals (1.7 per game) in those 10 outings.
Predator statistics and trends
- The Predators have been rated as underdogs 42 times this season and have upset their opponents 19 times.
- Nashville is 2-3 in games when bettors list them +204 or higher on the moneyline.
- The moneyline in this outing implies a 32.9% chance for the Predators to win.
- Nashville has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in 45 of 86 games this season.
- Over the last 10 games, the Predators are 4-5-1 (65.0% possible points).
- They averaged 2.9 goals per game (29 in total) during that period.
- Defensively, the Predators allowed 28 goals (2.8 per game) in those 10 games.
Avalanche vs Predators Game Info and Start Time
- Match day: Monday, May 9, 2022
- Game time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV channel: ESPN
- Direct: fuboTV (watch for free)
Gannett may derive revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence on such earnings and such earnings are in no way dependent or related to newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for terms and conditions. 21+ only. Game problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).